Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

My mom is amazing.
At everything...
She can draw perfect circles.

She can answer any cooking question.

Her house is always clean.
She runs....far...and fast.
She's very organized.

She decorates fabulously.
She is very generous with her time, money and possessions.
She is spontaneous.
Her garden flourishes instead of wilts.
She can bowl, play mini golf and swim. I can't do any of those.

She sends me Caribou gift cards and bags of chocolate chips...life's necessities.

Her faith in God shows in her actions every day.
And of course, she's beautiful.


So, Mom, thank you for being just a phone call away to answer all of my silly questions and to let me vent, or share stories, or just simply say hi. You are amazing and lovely and I don't know what I'd do without you.
I LOVE YOU!!!

3 comments:

  1. She can also draw perfect triangles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Jen...........I didn't know I could do all those things! You all are my inspiration.
    ....and Katie, you provide great comic relief!!
    I love you,
    your Mom

    ReplyDelete