Monday, April 27, 2009

Travel Clothes

Seeing as though I will be living out of a pack that I have to carry on my back for 11 months, my wardrobe is going to be extremely limited. This could be quite difficult to pick seeing as though I have a Carrie Bradshaw-style closet that is bursting at the seams. It'll be good for me, though.

I've been trying to figure out exactly what to bring...it needs to be light, something that can't get extremely wrinkly, versatile, and of course...cute! Any ideas??

Here are a few skirts I am hoping to buy...the annoying thing is good travel clothes aren't cheap! Oh well...I guess when you're wearing the same 3 skirts and 5 shirts for a year it won't matter if they're a bit on the expensive side.















The cranberry one is a Patagonia Vitaliti Skirt the black one is a PrAna Sunburst skirt. I love them both. :)

Thoughts on good travel clothes anyone?!

3 comments:

  1. I'm sure whatever you decide on will make you cute as ever. I have no suggestions though:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. When we were leaving for Nigeria, my dear friend, Glenna Shold sewed a wrap skirt out of a beige denim like material and I lived in it! It was comfortable, didn't wrinkle, and looked great. Most pictures of me were in that skirt! Just a suggestion! Ha!
    Love, Grandma Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for commenting on my blog! :) I'm quite a different person than who I was in college- all thanks to my relationship with Jesus Christ. I've been on one heck of a ride in the last year or so!

    It's fun to find friends in the blogging world :) Hope all is well!

    ReplyDelete