Tuesday, January 13, 2009

New Year's Goals

I'm not one to make New Year's Resolutions but after making one I kind of got on a roll. I consider them my New Year's Goals.
1. read a book on U.S. history

2. finish a marathon
3. finish a triathlon

4. open an etsy store
5. buy only recycled clothing (vintage, consignment, etc) for 6 months

6. run a 5k under 20 minutes
7. run a half marathon in 90 minutes

To explain one...

After redoing my walk-in closet and putting bags and bags of clothes I never wear together I decided I needed to start revamping my
own clothes into fashionable outfits rather than buying more that I'll only wear a few times before shoving them into a drawer or squeezing them in between numerous other similar items hanging in the closet. Also after reading Joslyn's blog here I decided to completely go for it in all areas of life.

There's no time like the present, right?



No comments:

Post a Comment